As a startup or small business founder (or an operations specialist supporting these ventures), you understand that scaling your business efficiently requires a strong foundation in operations. We’ve transformed our tried-and-true methodology, used when conducting operations Assessments for our clients, into an accessible and comprehensive Notion template.
This empowers you to carry out the audit independently and guide your team towards significant improvements. By offering the same tools and insights as we provide to our clients, you can now achieve Orgasmic Operations® for your venture at a substantially reduced cost.
In as little as one hour of using the template, you’ll start to uncover valuable insights and actionable steps, revealing the most critical projects to prioritize for optimizing your internal, revenue, and/or marketing operations.
What you'll get
- Comprehensive Operations Audit—Our easy-to-follow Yes/No checklist covers eleven (11) critical elements of your operations, ensuring no stone is left unturned.
- Tech Stack Audit—Don’t waste another dime on redundant or underutilized tools. Our tech stack audit will help you show you where you’re overspending and how to optimize your tech investments.
- Team Interview Guidance—Learn how to conduct effective team interviews and gather valuable insights to further enhance your operations.
- Expert Recommendations—Once you’ve identified your top-priority improvements, we provide clear, actionable steps to help you make those changes.
- Roadmap for Success—Our expert-crafted roadmap will guide you on the best order to implement changes, ensuring your operations are streamlined and scalable.
- Additional Resources—Videos, templates, checklists, and other goodies to help make implementation filled with more ease.
Investment: $995.00 USD
Who this dIY Operations Assessment is for
We’ve transformed our tried-and-true methodology, used when conducting operations Assessments for our clients, into an accessible and comprehensive Notion template you can do on your own. This empowers you to carry out the audit independently and guide your team towards significant improvements. By offering the same tools and insights as we provide to our clients, you can now achieve Orgasmic Operations® for your venture at a substantially reduced cost.
Let us walk our talk. Here are the various business models we’ve been able to work our Done-for-You Assessments on:
- Service-Based Businesses
- E-Courses + Digital Products
- Group Coaching (Cohort + Evergreen)
- Membership Sites
- Brick + Mortar
- FemTech Products + Services
- SexTech Products + Services
- Branding + Design Agencies
- Copywriting Studios
- Marketplace Platforms
- Therapeutic (Hypnosis, Trauma) Services
- Business Coaching
- Subscription Boxes
- IP + Legal Consulting
- Pre-Natal + Post-Partum
- Venture Studios
- DEI Consulting
- STEM + Professional Development
- Accounting + Bookkeeping
- Instructional Design
- Dessert + Bagel Shops
- Health + Yoga
- Mens Facial Care
Frequently Asked Questions
The DIY Operations Assessment is a comprehensive tool designed to help startup founders and operations specialists identify gaps in their company’s internal, revenue, and marketing operations. The template provides expert guidance and actionable steps for improvement, allowing users to carry out the audit independently and at a fraction of the cost of hiring a consultant.
The template is designed for startup founders and operations specialists supporting startups in the DTC, SaaS, B2B, and B2C spaces who want to enhance their revenue operations without the added expense of a full-time employee or consultant.
We know you’re busy running a business as it is, so the time it takes to complete this varies from venture to venture. For reference, Business Laid Bare takes about 5 business to do an Assessment for our clients (including an onboarding call and the necessary team interviews).
But we can guarantee that by using this product for an hour (either digging into the ops audit, tech audit, or getting team interviews done), you’ll begin to see action items you and your team can immediately take action on!
In as little as one hour of using the template, you’ll start to uncover valuable insights and actionable steps, revealing the most critical projects to prioritize for enhancing your operations. The timeline for seeing more extensive results may vary depending on the specific improvements identified and the complexity of the implementation.
- New team member onboarding + training
- Lead + Client Tracking (CRM)
- Team Communication
- Email Marketing
- Editorial Calendar
- Project Management
- Customer Journey/Sales Process
- New Buyer Onboarding
- High Level Operational Considerations
- Buyer Offboarding/Retention Strategies
- Fulfillment (Products and Services)
The main difference between a small business and a startup is the level of innovation and growth potential. Small businesses are usually focused on steady growth and providing a reliable income for the owners, while startups are focused on rapid growth and disrupting established markets.
Regardless of what type of business you are, operations are crucial because they determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your business processes. Effective operations can help you save time, reduce costs, and increase productivity, which can ultimately lead to greater profitability and success.
Interview yourself! Those interview questions are still just as eye-opening and insightful.
Since this is a digital product, specifically a Notion template, we do not provide refunds. Digital products cannot be returned or exchanged once they have been downloaded.
We’ve got you! On the checkout page, you can add-on a 60-minute strategy call with one of our expert team members. During this call, we’ll help you analyze your assessment results, create a tailored action plan, and provide further assistance for addressing your startup’s unique needs.
No problem! You’ve got two options:
- Have someone else on your team do this assessment (preferably the folks who are operations-minded/focused.
- You can join hundreds of other startups and small businesses who have had Business Laid Bare do this for them! You can find out more information here.