My time is precious.
Your tip of the week:
How much time you should dedicate to prepping?
- I know my stuff REALLY well
- I know my ideal client REALLY well
- I can trust that the questions I’ve asked in my scheduler (the questions you’ve got to fill out before getting on my calendar) will give me enough of a solid footing to feel in control, guide the conversation, and be confident about whether or not Business Laid Bare can help them.
What type of questions should you ask in the questionnaire?
What information would help you feel like you can take control and guide the conversation?
What information would help you know they won't be a nightmare client?
What information would help you know if you can even help them?
Ask specific questions.
So? Why does this all matter? I think our client, Lydia, summed it up so perfectly:
- Sign up for The Assessment — a deep-dive diagnostic of your business operations landscape and receive a roadmap (and more!) of what your business needs to scale with pleasure and ease.
- Book a Consult — feel like your offer/service inquiry is too manual or not efficient enough? Let’s chat!
- Check out last week’s tip — Where is it sticky?