Are you Just talking or actually communicating?
Your tip of the week
To the ceo or manager:
- Every Monday, we have a 60-minute team meeting that goes over our action items for the week; updates on projects; ideas to discuss; and things we need to brainstorm on as a whole.
- Instead of email, we communicate in our intentionally designed Slack workspace. We have various channels for different clients, topics, and projects that make communication organized and easy to take action on.
- We also use specific emojis in Slack, like , to denote that we’ve seen the message but cannot respond at this time.
- Because our Project Management is so robust and built out, any communication related to a specific task written out in our ClickUp should be left as a comment so that there is a paper trail. These comments additionally get sent over to Slack due to our integration.
- We also have ClickUp status updates pinged over to Slack in an organized manner so that it’s easy for anyone to see the progress of a task without asking. There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing Slack messages of a task going from TO DO to DOING to DONE.
- When we send emails to clients (deliverables, interview requests, etc), they always come from a specific email address so that all team members working on client work have that handy. It’s also been noted in our ClickUp already. We want zero holes in our client experience and engagement.
To the team member:
- Schedule a consult call—let’s chat about how we can work together to help create the systems and processes you and your team need to communicate and thrive in the business.
- Sign up for an Assessment—let Business Laid Bare deep dive into your internal operations so we can pinpoint exactly 1) what systems you need and 2) how to implement them so they grow with you.