Referral Program Terms & Conditions
aka Friends With Benefits
Updated: September 2022
Enrollment in the Program
You will submit a completed Referral Partner Program application in which you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC reserves the right to terminate this Agreement anytime.
Obligations of Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC
Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC agrees to:
- Provide Links that you may use on your site.
- Pay you the affiliate fees you have earned on a Net-30 basis.
- Issue payouts for amounts that you have earned through PayPal.
Obligations of the Partner
You agree to:
- Adhere to all requirements of third-party sites and laws in your country regarding declaration of partnerships and affiliate income.
- Have sole responsibility for your site and for all the materials that appear on your site.
- Ensure that all materials posted on your site, social media, and paid advertisements are not illegal and do not infringe on the rights of any person or entity of any kind. We disclaim all liability for all materials that you independently produce.
- Indemnify, defend, and hold Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses relating to your site, content and social media properties.
Business Laid Bare’s Referral Program has a payment structure of 15% and will be paid out either monthly or a one-time fee. If your referral pays Business Laid Bare a monthly fee, you’ll be paid monthly for the duration of their payment plans. If they pay-in-full, you will be a one-time fee.
If a paying client lists multiple people who referred them, all mentioned parties will split the 15%.
Commissions apply to the following:
- The Whole SheBang
- The Assessment
- The Whip
- The Accelerator
Payments are made out within 30 days of fees deposited into Business Laid Bare’s bank accounts.
The Commission Rate is subject to change from time to time, upon e-mail notice to you and commencing the 30-days following such notice.
All commissions are paid out in US dollars through PayPal.
Personal Responsibility and Assumption of Risk
As a Licensee, you agree that you are using your own judgment in using our Website and its Content and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to this Website and/or any of its Content. This Website and its Content are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions for yourself. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of this Website or any of its Content.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, or with the consent of the other party hereto, each of the parties hereto agrees that all information, including, without limitation, the terms of this Agreement, business and financial information, customer and vendor lists, and pricing and sales information, concerning us or you, respectively, or any of our Affiliates provided by or on behalf of any of them will remain strictly confidential and secret and will not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by such party for its own business purposes or for any other purpose except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public through a source or sources other than such party hereto or its affiliates.
You are agreeing that you will not use our Website or its Conduct in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Website, Content, or access to them to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to this Website and its Content and to us.
You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so or for whom you have obtained the express consent to provide their name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Website or its Content. You agree to use the Website and its Content for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only and not for speculative, false, fraudulent, or illegal purposes.
You must use the Website and its Content for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use the Website or its Content in any of the following ways:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offense or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, threatening, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise may injure others
- To send, negatively impact, or infect our Website or its Content with software viruses or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam, whether intended or not
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your contributions
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our Website or its Content in a way that is not in compliance with these T&C or any other agreement with us.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Network, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. You agree to indemnify and hold Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC and its agents harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, judgments, expenses and costs (including attorney fees and expenses) arising out of this Affiliate Agreement or the Affiliate Network.
We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of “intents of harm” to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the affiliate program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC website or the Affiliate Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Policies, Procedures and Pricing
Clients who purchase services through this Program will be deemed to be Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC customers. Accordingly, these clients will be subject to the policies, procedures, and pricing that we use and may change at any time.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. You will be notified by email, and a change notice will be posted on our site. If the modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued participation in this Affiliate Program after a change notice has been posted will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
The terms of this Agreement will begin upon acceptance of your application. This Agreement will commence on the date of approval of your Affiliate Program application and will continue thereafter in full force and effect until terminated at any time by either party by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all Links to our site, and all Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC trademarks, logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you in connection with the Program.
Termination may occur if we find you to be committing any of the following:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Attempt to cheat, defraud or mislead us in any way
- Engage in popup advertisement network activities
You and Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC are independent contractors and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
Reservation of Rights
Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time if your site or brand is determined (at our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, even if your site or brand has not changed since the time that your Affiliate Program application was accepted. Business Laid Bare/Be Laid Bare LLC also reserves the right to monitor Affiliate use of the links and content at any time to determine whether they are in compliance with this Agreement.